Once the iconic 1930’s Saxonwold Post Office, the Monarch hotel, located in Rosebank, a prestigious suburb of Johannesburg, is a sophisticated, lavishly styled hotel. Reflecting an affluent ambiance of old world elegance with refined period-like interiors enriched with classical and contemporary furnishings complimented by an extensive art collection of established and emerging South African artists.
We loved how centrally located The Monarch was to Rosebank, Santon and the Gautrain. Most of all we loved this luxury oasis for its excellent service, breakfast spread and still talk about the plush linens and comfortable bed. Room service is a must for any couple visiting the property.
The Monarch is located in Rosebank, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Twelve suites and rooms consisting of underfloor heating, luxurious lines, and well appointed interiors.
– Presidential Suite with private entrance and facilities
– Five Royal Suites with separate guest rooms
– Six Luxury rooms with open plan layout
This luxury city hotel provides the perfect base for corporate travel or a romantic escape:
– Two lounges
– Concierge services
– Free guest parking
– In Room Dining
– Special Events
– Wireless projection onto flat screen TV
– Air conditioning and under floor heating
– Laundry and dry cleaning service
– Wi-Fi throughout
– Executive Boardroom accommodating up to ten guests with Secretarial reception option
The Honeymoon Couple were invited guests of the Monarch Hotel, however the views and opinions expressed are solely our own.