Step into a world of unsurpassed sophistication and excellence at the exclusive No5 Boutique Art Hotel in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Nestled in the upmarket beachfront suburb of Summerstrand, No5 Boutique Art Hotel is less than ten minutes from the airport and within 100 metres of the Indian Ocean.
We loved staying in the soccer Villa across the street as it felt like our own home. We were impressed with the art decor, excellent service/hospitality and spacious luxurious suites. Their pools were very inviting and the attention to details around the property was great. Our favourite areas in the hotel are the wine cellar, personal movie theatre and the spa. The property is well located to shops, restaurants and two blocks from the beach. It is also is a day trip away from Addo Elephant park.
No5 Boutique Art Hotel is located in the trendy oceanside neighborhood of Summerstrand in the Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Ten private suites including:
– One King bedded Zanele Mbeki Presidential Suite with separate lounge
– Three King bedded Faulkner Suites, each with an open plan layout and private balconies
– Three King bedded Faulkner Suites, each with a separate lounge, private terrace and landscape garden
This intimate boutique hotel provides many of the amenities of a corporate hotel:
– Champagne Lounge and Jazz Room Dining
– Sixteen seat Provencal-style Dining Cellar
– Salon Privé Cigar & Whiskey Bar
– Fifteen seat Mount Batten Theatre
– Ten seat Executive Boardroom
– Healing Earth Retreat & Gym
– Lap pool with sun deck
The Honeymoon Couple were invited guests of No. 5 Boutique Art Hotel, however the views and opinions expressed are solely our own.