This fourteen bedroomed opulent Riad provides refined dining and spacious accommodation. Fez is a magical, vibrant and exciting city set back in time. The Palais Amani is a beautiful sprawling oasis in the middle of it all. With a salon and library, a rooftop bar, extensive terraces, a traditional hammam and spa, impeccable service and all of this close to the Golden triangle in the ancient medina in Fez.
We loved coming back from a day of madness and sight-seeing in the medina to the luxuries, peacefulness and tranquility of the property. Dinning al fresco in their romantic garden was one of our favourite times of the day. The traditional Hammam was an amazing experience and we would recommend it to all couples visiting the property.
Palais Amani is located in the heart of ancient Medina of Fes, Morocco.
Palais Amani is a traditional Riad offering fourteen rooms and suites.
– Six Luxury Rooms
– Two Luxury Junior Suites: Mezzanine and Luxury
– One Grand Suite
– The Communicating Suite and Misriah Two (suites have additional room priced for three)
– The Misriah Apartments (Covering two floors and a total of 87m2 these apartments can be booked for up to four adults and two children under twelve.)
This luxury Riad s a tranquil and inviting oasis inside the cultural surroundings of the ancient Medina providing:
– Luxurious Hammam (complete with separate exfoliation room, showers and relaxation area allow you to benefit fully from this tradition.)
– Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Roof top bar
– Salon and Library
– Tranquil gardens with fountain
The Honeymoon Couple were invited guests of Palais Amani, however the views and opinions expressed are solely our own.