The 6,000 acre Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve, situated ten minutes from the Victoria falls, borders on the Zambezi National Park, and offers a diverse and yet unique African experience. Home to the Big 5, activities include morning and evening game drives, game walks and interaction with rhino. Guests will find that choosing a Big5 safari this close to one of the seven natural wonders of the world has its benefits as the accessibility to activities, both tranquil and exhilarating, is guaranteed to deliver an once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We really enjoyed our afternoon, sunset safari on their Big 5 Private Game Reserve. Having breakfast while observing wildlife at the watering hole was very memorable and special. Their hospitality and organisation for a variety of adventurous activities was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our romantic dinner in the private wine cellar. Truly romantic!!
The Stanley & Livingstone Private Game Reserve is located in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, just ten minutes from the famed waterfalls.
Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve Safari Lodge offers sixteen luxury suites including:
– Nine Double Suites
– One Honeymoon Suite
– Six Twin Suites with two inter-leading rooms consisting of one Double and one Twin
– Spacious bedroom, en-suite Victorian-style bathroom, lounge and private patio
– Air-conditioning, mini-bar, personal safe, DVD player, satellite tv & telephone
– Full Board, Half Board or Bed & Breakfast rates are available
The Stanley & Livingstone Lodge and suites are located in the 6,000 acre reserve and provide guests with five star luxury while being in the midst of the Big 5. The lodge and suites overlook an active watering hole.
– Restaurant and bar
– Sun lounge (also seats up to twelve guests for dinner)
– Sundeck Terrace (for breakfast and lunch — weather permitting)
– Swimming pool
– Wireless internet facilities throughout hotel
The Honeymoon Couple were invited guests of the Stanley & Livingstone Private Game Reserve, however the views and opinions expressed are solely our own.