So, you’ve probably seen those Facebook challenges going around the web. I was recently tagged to participate in the Grateful Challenge whereas for five days you list three things for which you are grateful. I thought I’d share my week of gratitude with you. Have you participated in a Grateful Challenge? What are you most grateful for today?
Today I’m most grateful for……
[item title=”Day 1/5″]
1. My incredibly supportive and loving family.
2. My incredibly handsome, smart, and fun-loving husband, Brenden, and his loving family that is now my family.
3. Living out my lifelong dream of traveling the world.[/item]
[item title=”Day 2/5″]
1. My health. I feel so blessed to wake up each day and have the energy and ability to travel freely.
2. Friends that love me even though I am terrible at staying in touch on a regular basis.
3. My adorable kitty, Kahlua, who I miss dearly. Thankfully, my wonderful parents are keeping her company and making sure she doesn’t go hungry.[/item]
[item title=”Day 3/5″]
1. Technology. Having the world at my fingertips is pretty incredible considering I didn’t even have a cell phone until I graduated college!
2. America. There’s really no place like it in the world.
3. To have had a clean and safe place to stay each night throughout our travels.[/item]
[item title=”Day 4/5″]
1. Doctors, nurses, and EMT – While I’m blessed to not have needed these professionals recently, I’m always grateful to those that work selflessly to comfort and care for those in need of healing.
2. Firefighters and Rescue Professionals – For obvious reasons. These brave professionals run to the danger, while others are running away.
3. Electricity – The world would be a dark place without it.[/item]
[item title=”Day 5/5″]
1. You! You’re probably seeing this as my FB friend because I have been lucky enough to cross your path in life. Thank you for being awesome.
2. My height. I think I’d get claustrophobic in crowds if I couldn’t see over everyone’s heads!
3. My life. It hasn’t always been perfect, but I’ve been blessed with more than I deserve and for that I will be forever grateful. [/item]
If you had to list 15 things you were most grateful for, what would you say?